Many people are interested on studying bachelors degree in Korea for free sponsored by the Korean Government in 2019 but unable to gather m...
Many people are interested on studying bachelors degree in Korea for free sponsored by the Korean Government in 2019 but unable to gather more details. Scroll down below for the application form and details of the upcoming opportunity.
National Institute for International Education (NIIED) provides undergraduate KGSP 2019 or 'The Korean Government Scholarship Program for undergraduate degrees' which give international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea for Bachelor-level degrees. Information below is about the program.
QualificationsBoth an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
※ Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master's degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
However, a former or current KGSP scholar who hold the overall grade of 90% or above can reapply to this program once either through the embassy or university track.
Procedure for the Scholarship AwardNIIED invites the Korean Embassy in the invited country or a domestic university to recommend potential candidates.
Applicants should submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their country of residence to or the domestic university concerned.
The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.
Place of Submission:c/o KGSP In-Charge
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
122 Upper McKinley Road,
McKinley Town Center,
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634
For more information in details please refer to the website of Korean Embassy in the Philippines: http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/ph-en/brd/m_3272/view.do?seq=760618&srchFr=&srchTo=&srchWord=&srchTp=&multi_itm_seq=0&itm_seq_1=0&itm_seq_2=0&company_cd=&company_nm=&page=1