DIGITAL MARKETING & ONLINE EDITORIAL INTERNSHIP Company Location: San Francisco, California (Remote Position) Job Description: This inte...
DIGITAL MARKETING & ONLINE EDITORIAL INTERNSHIP
Company Location: San Francisco, California (Remote Position)
Job Description:This internship is a fantastic opportunity for students to help grow their writing and research skills by working with a company based in the United States. OBRAA manages overseas Filipino media portals (PinoyCalifornia.com, PinoyArtist.com & DancePinoy.com) that promote the significance of Filipino culture and arts and uplift Pinoy pride across the world. We are looking for students in the Philippines to work remotely with our team based in San Francisco, California for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Currently enrolled in college or university in the Philippines.
- Currently studying in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, Social Services, Sociology, or another relevant field helpful, but not required.
- A modern PC/Laptop and high-speed internet access at home (ethernet, no wireless)
- An adequate writer who is interested in continuing to develop writing skills and comfortable researching unfamiliar subjects.
- Familiar with Google Workspace and other online productivity tools.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred, but not required.
- Able to work in a Philippine graveyard shift to match the working schedule of the company’s physical location (-8:00 PST).