An enhanced community quarantine and the stringent social distancing measures will be imposed over the entire Luzon effective 12:00 am of...
An enhanced community quarantine and the stringent social distancing measures will be imposed over the entire Luzon effective 12:00 am of 17 March and expiring on 12:00 am of 13 April 2020.
Here's the summary of the guidelines:
- Classes and all school activities in all levels shall be suspended until 14 April 2020 and shall resume on 15 April 2020;
- Mass gatherings shall be prohibited;
- A strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households;
- A work from home arrangement shall be implemented in the Executive branch, except the PNP, AFP, PCG and health and emergency front line services, border control and other critical services, which shall ensure a skeletal work force;
- Only those private establishments providing basic necessities and such activities related to food and medicine production, food preparation and delivery services, water-refilling stations, manufacturing and processing plants of basic food products and medicines, banks, money transfer services, power, energy, water and telecommunications supplies and facilities shall be open; BPO establishments and export-oriented industries shall remain operational; Media personnel shall be allowed to travel within the quarantine area; transit to and from the above establishments anywhere within the area covered by the Enhanced Community Quarantine shall be allowed. Security personnel of the establishments within the quarantine area are likewise allowed to travel therein;
- Mass public transport facilities shall be suspended;
- Land, air and sea travel shall be restricted