Seoul Supply is a subsidiary of Pinoy Seoul Media Enterprise, the first tech startup that is bringing the Philippines and Korea's socio...
Seoul Supply is a subsidiary of Pinoy Seoul Media Enterprise, the first tech startup that is bringing the Philippines and Korea's socioeconomic relationship to new heights. We offer a diverse set of services that aim to bring Korean entrepreneurs closer to Philippines and its South East Asian neighbors.
We are currently working on various projects and are looking for active individuals who can help with the following:
1. KR-PH Coordinators
- Create a comprehensive database of distributors in the Philippines.
- Professionally manage relationships with business partners.
- Confidently deliver business proposals and presentations.
2. Business Developer
- To develop short and long term plans for SEOUL SUPPLY, a service for Korean entrepreneurs to expand overseas.
- To assist coordinating deals with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in South Korea and the Philippines.
- To mobilize coordinators and schedule the publishing of articles on the company’s websites and social media channels.
Deadline is on November 2, 2019
For more info about Pinoy Seoul Media Enterprise, feel free to visit our website at www.psmedia.io