The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines is pleased to announce that the schedule of the application for the 2019 Global Korea Scholarship (Graduate Degrees) is from 18 February 2019 to 08 March 2019.
The Global Korea Scholarship is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea, with the aim of enhancing international exchange in education, and deepen mutual friendship between Korea and participating countries.
Scholarship Period:o Master’s – 1 September 2019 ~ 31 August 2022
(1 year of Korean language + 2 years of Master’s)
o Doctoral – 1 September 2019 ~ 31 August 2023
(1 year of Korean language + 3 years of Doctoral)
o Research – 1 September 2019 ~ 29 February 2020
(6 Months) *Applicants must apply directly to the designated Korean universities.
- Round-trip airfare
- Monthly allowance; Research allowance; Settlement allowance
- Language training fees
- Dissertation printing costs
- Medical insurance
- Korean Proficiency Grants
- Scholarship Completion Grants
Application Period:18 February 2019 to 08 March 2019
Place of Submission:c/o KGSP In-Charge
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
122 Upper McKinley Road,
McKinley Town Center,
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634
For inquiries, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Guidelines, Checklist of Requirements and Application Forms can be downloaded from the following websites. FAQs have also been provided for reference: http://studyinkorea.go.kr; http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/ph-en/index.do;http://phil.korean-culture.org
- Applications may be received at the Reception Desk of the Embassy (Monday to Friday, 10:00- 12:00; 13:30-17:00)
- Applications sent through courier services (LBC, DHL etc.) are acceptable. Applications sent through email or facsimile are not allowed
- All submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified with the interview schedule. The Embassy will not entertain queries on the status and/or results of the applications.