Korean Language Class Registration for 2nd Term 2018Seoul Global Center provides Korean language classes at different levels to help foreign residents in Seoul settle down. There are two types of classes: Regular and TOPIK Preparation. Many foreigners including marriage immigrants, foreign workers, and international students are learning the Korean language at our Center. If you are keen to learn Korean for free, please refer to the registration procedure below.
▶ Semester Dates
- TOPIK Preparation Class : 19 May (Saturday) – 12 July (Thursday) / 8 weeks
▶ Registration Schedule
- 12 May (Saturday) 10:00~12:00 (Queue numbers distributed at 09:15) / Location : Level 9, Seoul Global Center
▶ Registration Process
- Get a queue number (1F) → Take the placement test (9F) → Submit the application form (9F)
- Placement test exemption : Students who have completed the previous semester &
students learning Korean for the first time
* first come, first served
- TOPIK Preparation: Beginner (Level 1~2), Intermediate (Level 3~4), Advanced (Level 5~6)
- TOPIK Preparation: Applicants for the 59th TOPIK (2018.07.15.)
* B-1 (Visa Exemption), B-2 (Travel/Transit), C-3 (Temporary Visit), C-4 (Temporary Employment) holders and minors are NOT eligible to apply.
▶ Course fee : Free
* However, you will need to pay a deposit of 30,000 won in cash on the first day of class.
This deposit will be returned after the course ends if your attendance rate is over 80%.
▶ Required Documents
- Identification Card (Choose 1 among Alien Registration Card, Passport or National Identification Card)
- A copy of valid TOPIK transcript obtained within the last 2 years, if applicable
- Daily Living Consultation Team, Seoul Global Center 02-2075-4151(English), 4160(中國語), 4136(한국어)
- Office hours: Monday ~ Friday, 09:00-18:00 (Lunch time: 12:00-13:00)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org